Q: I need to know if the springs on my poli classic needs fixing please

I replaced all 4 shocks 15 months ago, yet I feel every bump eventhough the shocks absorbsion is still good. I had shocks tested last month. I was told that I need to have the springs refurbished. What does it mean? Someone else suggested replacing the rubbers on the shocks. What should be the best course of action in this situation? Thanx for your advice.

Hello there, vibrations and bumps felt through your 2007 Volkswagen are common as the vehicle ages. By replacing the struts you are off to a good start. There are a few other things to consider, a broken or worn spring, failed shock mounts, failed control arms, or faulty ball joints can all still cause these faults. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your vibration issues and make any repairs required.

• I need to know if the springs on my poli classic needs fixing please