Q: I need to know if its my ball joints or cv joint

When turning sharp left it clicks with a grind and then when straight after turning it grinds

3. I need to know if its my ball joints or cv joint

Q: Obd codes 33,34, and 43 what does this mean? 1993 Chevrolet K1500

Hi - the diagnostic trouble codes you mention are: 33- Manifold Absolute Pressure circuit/sensor malfunction: wiring open circuit/shorted circuit to positive, hose blocked/leaking, MAP sensor, 34- manifold Absolute Pressure circuit/sensor malfunction: wiring shorted to ground, 42- ignition control module circuit...

Q: My vehicle 2000 grand caravan. Wont shift into 2nd gear i have low when put in 3rd to try coming up through the gears it wont shif

Hello, thank you for writing in. When having issues shifting, the first thing you want to do is check the level of your transmission fluid. The hydraulic fluid is what allows the gears to be changed, and it is a...

Q: I was driving the car a few minutes ago the vsa and abs light came on in the dash i turnt the car off to reset it but now it start

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle goes into a safety mode when certain components do not pass the system tests that are run when the car is started. Since the codes were set the last time the vehicle...