Q: I need to know if its my ball joints or cv joint

When turning sharp left it clicks with a grind and then when straight after turning it grinds

Hi there:

It’s nearly impossible for us to accurately diagnose this without physically inspecting the components onsite, but honestly, it could be both. In most cases, when ball joints are damaged, the grinding will occur while turning or hitting a bump; while CV joint tends to make these noises while driving straight, making turns or navigating bumps. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a axle/CV shaft assembly inspection to determine what is damaged on your Dodge pickup so they can recommend the right repairs.

3. I need to know if its my ball joints or cv joint