Q: I need to know if its my ball joints or cv joint

When turning sharp left it clicks with a grind and then when straight after turning it grinds

3. I need to know if its my ball joints or cv joint

Q: Truck makes whining noises

You are correct to suspect the differential. Other parts of the undercarriage, such as the tires and wheel bearings, usually result in a noise that persists during both acceleration and deceleration. Whining and howling noises are usually related to the...

Q: Q: Cruise control will not work.

Hi there. The cruise control light coming on, leads me to believe the fuse is okay. Not knowing the make or model, makes it difficult to know the type of switch used. A few possibilities for an inoperative cruise control...

Q: Door ajar light always on leads to dead battery overnight. I may have found a temporary fix?

The body control module can be scanned to look at the inputs of each door and find out what door is staying open. A generic scanner may only tell you a door is open. The WDS or other high quality...