Q: I need to know if its my ball joints or cv joint

When turning sharp left it clicks with a grind and then when straight after turning it grinds

3. I need to know if its my ball joints or cv joint

Q: O2 sensor relocation

Hi there. You are 100 percent correct about changing the location of the O2 sensor and it's negative impact on the ECU's ability to adjust on the fly to changing conditions. This is why I never recommend changing the location...

Q: Ac compressor turning on and off

Hello. If the compressor is turning on and off fairly quickly then that means that there is still a pressure issue. It can be caused by low refrigerant or high pressure. It can also be caused by a bad A/C...

Q: I have a 2005 Chrysler 300c hemi. Yesterday I noticed the car was making a sound like driving over rumble strips between 40 and 60 mph.

Check the front wheel bearings on your vehicle. A failing wheel bearing that is dry of grease will cause the rumble sound. Jack the vehicle up and spin the front wheels and listen for the noise. If the noise is...