Q: I need to know how to set my tining on a 3 cylinder 95 geo metro

I need to get my ignition timing set on my car so it will pass a smog test and I have a timing light

Hi Michael. Thanks for contacting us today. The best way to set your ignition timing is to follow the directions listed in the service and repair manual. Since we’re unable to attach files or provide exact steps to this platform, your best option is to search online for one and ensure you have all the recommended equipment. If you’d like to have one of our mobile mechanics complete this project for you, click this link to set up an appointment.

3. I need to know how to set my tining on a 3 cylinder 95 geo metro