Q: I need to know a thermostat on a B4000 I have a thermostat is star brand new thermostat I need to know the number on it

I have a Star thermostat brand-new I need the number on it to see if it's the right one to put into my Mazda

Hi there. I’m not quite sure how we can help you here. If you are looking to have one of our professional mobile mechanics complete a thermostat replacement on your Mazda B4000, you can click this link and enter your information so we can send you an estimate, which would include the right parts needed to complete this project.

3. I need to know a thermostat on a B4000 I have a thermostat is star brand new thermostat I need to know the number on it