Q: I need to find a shop to get my head gasket replaced and cam the car

Blowing white smoke out of exhaust pipes and oil refill cap

White smoke blowing out of the exhaust can be caused by multiple issues besides the head gasket being damaged. It may be a problem with the oil pump, a damaged sensor, issues with valve guides or the piston rings as well. Before you make the decision to have your cylinder heads pulled and the new gasket installed, you might want to schedule an appointment with one of our local professional mechanics to diagnose why your car is blowing white smoke. Taking this first step can save you a lot of time, money, and frustration in trying to get your issues fixed correctly the first time.

3. I need to find a shop to get my head gasket replaced and cam the car