Q: I need to check the price for replacing a rear fender for BMW Z4. What is the approximate service cost for the same.

There is a dent in the rear fender above the tyre on right side of BMW car. The color of car is metallic green. Please let me know, the replacement costs for the same. Given that, the new part is already available with me.

Hi there. Unfortunately our mobile mechanics don’t provide body work repairs and replacement; so we’re not able to provide you with a quote. You might be better served to contact a local body and repair shop, as that should be the best value for this type of work.

• I need to check the price for replacing a rear fender for BMW Z4. What is the approximate service cost for the same.