Q: I need timing set

I need my timing set after putting a new head on

3. I need timing set

Q: What does the Tailgate Open warning light mean?

The Tailgate Open warning light is located on the instrument panel, and will illuminate when the trunk is not properly closed. When the trunk is closed completely, the light will go away. Tip Like all warning lights, the Tailgate Open...

Q: Convertible top doesn't close properly

Hi. The convertible top has to be reset so it is synchronized to all of its upper and lower limits. If this procedure does not work, then the top position switch may need to be replaced or adjusted. I recommend...

Q: Harmonic balancer broke replaced now won't start

There are two main possibilities. Depending on how or why the balancer failed (e.g., did it fail suddenly accompanied by the car engine completely stopping), it is possible the timing belt has slipped or is even broken. It is also...