Q: I need timing set

I need my timing set after putting a new head on

3. I need timing set

Q: While driving at a speed of 40 mph all at a sudden the car speed dropped to 10 mph and stopped with solid check engine light

Hello. Warning lights accompanied with stalling can be caused by many things. If the oil is low I would go ahead and top it off to prevent the possibility of engine damage, however, it is unlikely that low oil is...

Q: At 60 mph tachometer fluctuates between 3000 and red line

Hello. The Electric Code Detector is a component of the fuse block that detects increased electrical power needed and increases the idle speed to allow the alternator to provide more power. There is a specific test from Honda to determine...

Q: My water pump is leaking but I replaced timing belt and pump a year ago. Can I just replace the water pump this time?

Hello. You can just replace the water pump in this case. Although, the cost of just the timing belt is fairly negligible in comparison to the total labor of the job. My estimator says the water pump is a 6.5...