Q: I need timing set

I need my timing set after putting a new head on

3. I need timing set

Q: Why after replacing the clutch does the clutch pedal have proper remission that only last a few weeks before the pedal tension is

You should check to see if clutch pedal free travel is less than 1/2 inch and then check the clutch reservoir to see if you lost fluid? If you are low on fluid then you may have a leak in...

Q: i have a 91 chevy v-8. i replaced the fuel pump,fuel filter,

Hi Carla. Thanks for contacting us today. In most cases, this issue is caused by debris inside the fuel lines or an obstruction on the fuel pump pick-up. Although it might seem simple, sometimes a fuel filter installed backward can...

Q: Q: The car cranks but it won't start

Fuel pressure and ignition spark need to be checked. Also, having fault codes checked in the engine computer is also necessary as hard faults that may prevent the vehicle starting could be stored. A faulty ground will generally be accompanied...