Q: I am looking for an oxygen sensor for my 2004 Honda CRV

2004 honda cr-v ex oxygen sensor 2 pc
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. I am looking for an oxygen sensor for my 2004 Honda CRV

Q: The car starts to stall when I accelerate at high speed.

I would first check to see if the PCM has set any diagnostic trouble codes, including pending codes. Codes can be downloaded and evaluated by YourMechanic in the context of a Check Engine Light diagnostic. The camshaft and crankshaft position...

Q: How do I import a wallpaper for the multi-information screen?

You can select a custom wallpaper to be the backdrop for the multi-information display screen. To import a wallpaper into the multi-information display screen, you will first have to have imported a wallpaper from a USB port. Then, follow these...

Q: 06 2.7l dodge charger code p430

The code is telling you the computer has detected a problem with the catalytic converter. It is possible for the oxygen sensors to trip this code. You can do further testing to see if your issue is truly faulty oxygen...