Q: I am looking for an oxygen sensor for my 2004 Honda CRV

2004 honda cr-v ex oxygen sensor 2 pc
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. I am looking for an oxygen sensor for my 2004 Honda CRV

Q: Small leak in emissions

You will need to have an EVAP smoke test performed to locate where the system is leaking before replacing anything. It could be a stuck valve, broken hose, or a gas cap that is not sealing the system. Without knowing...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the rearview mirror?

The rearview mirror is an important safety feature that gives the driver visibility out of the rear window. Before operating your vehicle, you should always adjust your rearview mirror so that you have maximum visibility. To adjust the rearview mirror,...

Q: O2 sensor failed

Hi there. A p0420 usually means the catalytic convert is not performing as well as it needs to. Over time, the catalytic converters fill up with carbon and and will not filter out the exhaust gas as efficiently as they...