Q: I am looking for an oxygen sensor for my 2004 Honda CRV

2004 honda cr-v ex oxygen sensor 2 pc
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. I am looking for an oxygen sensor for my 2004 Honda CRV

Q: I was told I have oil coming through the air intake does that mean I need a new engine??

If your PCV valve is clogged then you may get excessive blow by of combustion gases and oil into the intake system. You should have the PCV valve replaced and intake cleaned out of oil. If problem continues then you...

Q: Q: Clutch pedal goes to the floor and doesn't return

Hello, thanks for your question. You could watch the clutch fluid as it mentions in the test, but this really doesn't tell you much. Most of the time this is caused by a bad clutch master cylinder. If the fluid...

Q: Check Engine Light - Code indicates O2 sensor 1 error

The O2 sensor is a sensor in the exhaust system that reports to your car's computer how much unburnt fuel is in the exhaust gases, which then tells the fuel injection system how to adjust the fuel mixture. When the...