Q: I need the timing marks for my 2015 honda civic lx 1.8 automatic 4door

I need to know the timing marks for my honda civic lx automatic 4door 1.8, as well as torque specs

This year of Honda Civic 1.8 came with two different motors and will have different ways of replacing the timing chains. Your engine is identified by the 8th digit and this would identify your motor and then the timing chain alignment can be identified. One engine has a single overhead cam and the other has a dual overhead cam engine. You will also need to identify the model Civic along with your 8th digit of your VIN number.

3. I need the timing marks for my 2015 honda civic lx 1.8 automatic 4door