Q: I need the part for a 1994 Ford XLT 5.8 liter 4x4 adapter housing transmission transfer case automatic. Where do I get it

I need the part for a 1994 Ford XLT 5.8 liter 4x4 adapter housing transmission transfer case automatic. Where do I get it

A: Hello and thanks for contacting YourMechani...

Hello and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The adapter housing for your transmission to transfer case on your 1994 could be found at most transmission shops. I recommend looking at performance transmission shops to locate the adapter you need. You could also go online to JC Whitney or Amazon to locate the parts you need.