Q: I need the part for a 1994 Ford XLT 5.8 liter 4x4 adapter housing transmission transfer case automatic. Where do I get it

I need the part for a 1994 Ford XLT 5.8 liter 4x4 adapter housing transmission transfer case automatic. Where do I get it

Hello and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The adapter housing for your transmission to transfer case on your 1994 could be found at most transmission shops. I recommend looking at performance transmission shops to locate the adapter you need. You could also go online to JC Whitney or Amazon to locate the parts you need.

3. I need the part for a 1994 Ford XLT 5.8 liter 4x4 adapter housing transmission transfer case automatic. Where do I get it