Q: I Need someone to help me diagnose why my 1977 Corvette won't start.

I need someone to help me diagnose why my 1977 Corvette won't start. It ran before I had the engine rebuilt, new starter, distributor, and.....

The relevant service to request is a no start diagnostic. If you request that service the dispatched certified Mechanic will come right to your location and pinpoint the root cause(s). If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I Need someone to help me diagnose why my 1977 Corvette won't start.