Q: I need new tires and also,my ceiling light works randomly

As a salesman, on average I drive around 24k miles per year. What tires are best for an Acura TSX 2.4L?

A: A great deal of the decision will be based ...

A great deal of the decision will be based on the type of driving you are doing. We don’t endorse any specific tire manufacturers, so I will not be able to make a specific recommendation. We can help you with information about the different tire selections for your car model to take to the tire retailer. Tires are made of varying compounds from a soft to hard compound. Soft compound tires handle really well, but tend to wear quickly. They are rated for fewer miles, and are usually used on sports car and for performance applications. Harder compound tires tend to last longer and have higher mileage ratings, but do not perform the same as far as handling characteristics go. A tire retailer should understand which brands he carries and their makeup. Acura recommends tires that have a V speed rating, and a tire retailer should be able to match up a brand and model that will fit your needs.