Q: I need my window requlator fixed on 2008 Dodge Avenger RT

Driver car window regulator is broke so need to know where I can take to get fixed I have a car warranty on it

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you have a warranty, then you need to speak with the person who is backing the warranty. Typically a warranty is given out by the manufacture or the dealership. This means you need to speak with the factory dealership, or other dealership in which you purchased the vehicle. They can make the diagnosis and take appropriate action from there. If you require further help beyond the warranty, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I need my window requlator fixed on 2008 Dodge Avenger RT