Q: I need information about my car

I have a Volkswagen Golf 1.6 sport 16v petrol 3DR. I can not find any information on this car anywhere

3. I need information about my car

Q: Can't pass smog check with Check Engine Light on

The most common reason for your Check Engine Light coming on is for random engine misfires. You may be having this problem, and may need to have the ignition diagnosed, to see what is causing the misfire. You may have...

Q: My car is sputtering and when I drive it’s louder and then it was and more shaky. And when I go to speed up it has a hard time.

If the vehicle has less power and does not run correct and seems louder than it should can be caused by the air filter clogged or the catalyst is clogged. It can even be loss of fuel pressure and clogged...

Q: Noise like a pulley squeak or rattling

Hi there. Quite often when you hear the rattle or squealing noise upon start up, but it goes away eventually; it is due to a loose serpentine or drive belt. This noise is also common with low power steering fluid....