Q: I need information about my car

I have a Volkswagen Golf 1.6 sport 16v petrol 3DR. I can not find any information on this car anywhere

3. I need information about my car

Q: Where is the vehicle speed sensor located on a 2004 Golf GLS 4 door hatchback 2.0?

The vehicle speed sensor is mounted on the transaxle housing, usually on the differential. It can be very difficult to see and you will probably have to have the car well in the air to get to it. If by...

Q: Vacuum hose leak repair cost

Hi Daniel. Unfortunately, a precise estimate can't be provided for a vacuum leak unless the exact source is known. You will need to first have the vacuum leak verified and located then a quote for the repair can be made....

Q: Had blown spark plug on my engine. The spark plug was replaced a few times and the engine is shaking really bad.

Hi there. If the spark plug is constantly burning up, then check the coil and see if it has a proper ground. The coil wire could be producing too much resistance making the coil overheat and send too much current...