Q: I need information about my car

I have a Volkswagen Golf 1.6 sport 16v petrol 3DR. I can not find any information on this car anywhere

3. I need information about my car

Q: Are the 2010 vw cc sport expensive to repair

It has been a long time since a Volkswagen has been an economy car. It is less expensive to maintain than a Mercedes, BMW or a Volvo. but will be more expensive than similar Japanese models. Especially the turbo models....

Q: Car wont start even after new battery and new starter

Hi Joel. Thanks for contacting us today. If you can "bump start" your car, but will not start when you turn the ignition, it's possible that your root issue is an ignition or starter relay that is damaged. The first...

Q: car cutting out in low gears on stopping, traffic lights and junctions

Hello. This is often times a sign of a failing mass air flow sensor. As you may know, this is a unit that monitors the air flow into the intake as it is mixed with the fuel prior to being...