Q: I need information about my car

I have a Volkswagen Golf 1.6 sport 16v petrol 3DR. I can not find any information on this car anywhere

The availability of information for this vehicle would depend on what information you are looking for. Chilton and Haynes are two different publishers of vehicle service manuals that provide detailed information about maintenance and repairs for a wide variety of vehicles. You can also check for online forums for your specific make and model and will likely find loads of information. If all else fails, you can always call your local VW dealer and ask them any questions that you may have.

3. I need information about my car