Q: I need help with a computer and security module question

I want to know if it matters the year for the parts or could they be different parts from different jags

3. I need help with a computer and security module question

Q: how many serpentine belts does a 2005 Dodge Stratus have

Hey there. Your Dodge Stratus should have two main belts. One that runs the power steering pump and one that runs everything else (i.e. crankshaft, alternator, A/C). If you need help with a serpentine belt replacement, a certified technician from...

Q: Engine shut off after smoking and won't turn on now.

Hi there. The battery has burned up, the alternator has burned up, or the starter has burned up causing the engine to not start up. If the vehicle was running with a clicking sound and then the engine has stalled...

Q: Replaced ECU Integrated Transfer Case Board, how much will it cost to reprogram it?

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2006 Land Rover LR3. Unfortunately, this is a specialized service only available through Land Rover service centers, and not a cost estimate readily available to us here at YourMechanic. I recommend requesting...