Q: I need help replacing stock headlights with Halo LED Projector HID headlights.

I have a 2009 ford Mustang and I want to replace the stock headlights with Halo LED Projector HID headlights. The HID headlights have 2 HID bulbs(upper and lower) for the left and right housing making a total of 4 bulbs in all and I have the relay harness and I have to ballast. But since I have 2 more bulbs left will I need to get 2 more ballasts.

This is more of an aftermarket-type of repair. You are right about needing 2 more ballasts, and I recommend you get them from the same manufacturer as the kit you have. For this type of modification, consider visiting a local repair shop or contacting the manufacturer of the kit for specific details.

3. I need help replacing stock headlights with Halo LED Projector HID headlights.