Q: I need help ordering the correct parts!

Hi. I am ordering a new muffler and muffler tip to go along with it. So my question is, with this muffler; https://m.summitracing.com/parts/flo-942453?seid=srese1&cm_mmc=pla-google-_-shopping-_-srese1-_-flowmaster&gclid=CL6Hpt29htACFYQxaQoda2sDQA. <-- which IS compatible with my car, would this exhaust tip simply just attatch to the muffler? Both 2.25 inlet http://www.jegs.com/i/Flowmaster/389/15375/10002/-1?CAWELAID=1710571696&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=15769068431&CATCI=aud-194567929031:pla-210347810471&catargetid=230006180037474596&cadevice=m&gclid=CNnIspS-htACFQ2TaQodomAKdg

Any response helps, also i would take these both to a mechanic/muffler shop to get a weld job.

The two parts you referenced will fit together perfectly using an intervening internal "sleeve" that consists of a short segment of 2.25 inch (O.D.) exhaust pipe. You simply stick one end of the short segment into the muffler outlet and then the tip will fit right over the short protruding segment of 2.25 inch (O.D.) pipe. You can tack weld the segment that you have placed in the muffler outlet to be sure it doesn’t move. Be sure to line up everything first in the entire exhaust system so you can be sure that the tip is not too long for your application. You could also have a mobile mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform the installation in the field for you. If you have further questions relative to this, by all means, please contact us again.

3. I need help ordering the correct parts!