Q: I need help on electric on a Escalade Cadillac dashboard speed limit and air condition not working offices burnt but we place refu

I was putting in a stereo turn on the key forgot to turn the key off all my lights and everything went off on it fuses got burned I replace fuses everything turned on but air condition and the speed monitor does not want to work what can I do

Hi there. If you forgot to remove the battery terminals while completing this job, it’s possible that you have additional damage to electrical accessory relays that supply power to the AC system or the AC motor itself. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an electrical problems inspection, so they can determine what is causing this problem.

3. I need help on electric on a Escalade Cadillac dashboard speed limit and air condition not working offices burnt but we place refu