Q: I need help on electric on a Escalade Cadillac dashboard speed limit and air condition not working offices burnt but we place refu

I was putting in a stereo turn on the key forgot to turn the key off all my lights and everything went off on it fuses got burned I replace fuses everything turned on but air condition and the speed monitor does not want to work what can I do

3. I need help on electric on a Escalade Cadillac dashboard speed limit and air condition not working offices burnt but we place refu