Q: I need help identifying these car parts... Also how do you take out a stripped screw?

I'm looking to replace these broken parts on my car but i don't know what they are exactly? Please help me identify these parts, I have included some pictures of my car so you know what parts im talking about. Black bent door panel > Broken/Missing wheel quarter panel > Broken quarter vent window >

A: The pictures of the first two do not work o...

The pictures of the first two do not work or the link is bad and the last picture shows the quarter window. Getting out a stripped screw is done in a couple ways. The first is to use the correct screwdriver or cut a new groove using a file or grinder. The other is to drill a hole and use a screw extractor set.