Q: I need help identifying these car parts... Also how do you take out a stripped screw?

I'm looking to replace these broken parts on my car but i don't know what they are exactly? Please help me identify these parts, I have included some pictures of my car so you know what parts im talking about. Black bent door panel > http://prntscr.com/btd15z Broken/Missing wheel quarter panel > http://prntscr.com/btd1uf Broken quarter vent window > http://prntscr.com/btd2cp

The pictures of the first two do not work or the link is bad and the last picture shows the quarter window. Getting out a stripped screw is done in a couple ways. The first is to use the correct screwdriver or cut a new groove using a file or grinder. The other is to drill a hole and use a screw extractor set.

3. I need help identifying these car parts... Also how do you take out a stripped screw?