Q: I need help figuring out why I'm still having issues with steering problems, and charging problems.

I just replaced the power steering pump, and battery, but the steering is still very stiff. I bled the power steering properly. Along with this issue the new battery is now losing it's charge. I've replaced the alternator 3 times in the last year. New radiator, and Starter, within the last 2 months.

3. I need help figuring out why I'm still having issues with steering problems, and charging problems.