Q: I need help figuring out why I'm still having issues with steering problems, and charging problems.

I just replaced the power steering pump, and battery, but the steering is still very stiff. I bled the power steering properly. Along with this issue the new battery is now losing it's charge. I've replaced the alternator 3 times in the last year. New radiator, and Starter, within the last 2 months.

Hi there. Assuming that your power steering pump is properly installed and the right one for your Mitsubishi, t’s possible that your power steering problem is related to mechanical component failure, such as the steering column or tie rods, especially if you’ve bled the system and are still having steering difficulty. In regards to the battery draining issue, there are multiple possible sources, which is why it’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a battery will not hold a charge inspection.

3. I need help figuring out why I'm still having issues with steering problems, and charging problems.