Q: Q: I need help

My acura tl trans was shifting perfect until i got stuck in a pile of snow couldnt get out now my trans dont do anything

3. Q: I need help

Q: VSA Light still coming on after replacing the brakes.

Check the brake fluid in the master cylinder reservoir and see if its low. If the fluid is low then top it off with Dot 3 brake fluid and see if the light goes out. If the brake fluid is...

Q: 2001 Acura cl s won't hold any gear except park. Acts like a false neutral. Before this happened it didn't slip out of gear at the

Hi Tyler. If the transmission fluid was a dirty brown when it was replaced, it's possible that you've got an inner seal that is faulty - or the transmission fluid filter is corroded, creating a blockage inside hydraulic lines. I...

Q: Automatic transmission problems after engine swap

Hello there, thanks for writing in. If the issue occurred after the engine was swapped, then it may be possible that the issue is related to the swap. The symptoms you describe can be caused by a variety of issues...