Q: Q: I need help

My acura tl trans was shifting perfect until i got stuck in a pile of snow couldnt get out now my trans dont do anything

3. Q: I need help

Q: Why does my car jerk when shift gear? Jerk harder on 3 and 4 gear.

This may be a result of low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such...

Q: Q: Brake pedal going all the way to the floor.

The pedal going down to the floor usually indicates a loss of hydraulic pressure. Possible causes include a leaking brake hose, a dysfunctional caliper, or a wheel cylinder. Also a master cylinder leaking either externally or internally will cause the...

Q: Q: Car is stalling while idling.

The most common problem with this condition is a faulty crankshaft position sensor. It is located near the transmission and controls ignition timing. if this is bad you may have the engine stall and will not restart. I would recommend...