Q: Q: I need help

My acura tl trans was shifting perfect until i got stuck in a pile of snow couldnt get out now my trans dont do anything

3. Q: I need help

Q: Rear brakes overheating

For proper diagnosis, this issue should be diagnosed firsthand by a professional, such as one from YourMechanic. It could be that one of the calipers is sticking or there is a problem with the ABS system. The problem could...

Q: How to change the oil pump on a 92 Acura vigor?

Hi Dawn. Thanks for contacting us tonight. When a camshaft breaks, it can cause significant damage not only to the cylinder head, but also bottom end deck if the head gasket was torched. If the deck is not blocked (or...

Q: Car is still overheating - 2006 Acura TL

There is no bleed screw on the 2nd generation TLs. Bleed the cooling system with the nose of the car higher than the rear if possible let it heat up at an idle until the thermostat opens and allow all...