Q: I NEED HELP ASAP! My dad is trying to change my lower left control arm on my 2001 pt cruiser and the bolt that goes into the body

I NEED HELP ASAP! My dad is trying to change my lower left control arm on my 2001 pt cruiser and the bolt that goes into the body broke free but he can't get the bolt out because it just keeps spinning but won't come out... we have tried everything to get it out

3. I NEED HELP ASAP! My dad is trying to change my lower left control arm on my 2001 pt cruiser and the bolt that goes into the body