Q: I NEED HELP ASAP! My dad is trying to change my lower left control arm on my 2001 pt cruiser and the bolt that goes into the body

I NEED HELP ASAP! My dad is trying to change my lower left control arm on my 2001 pt cruiser and the bolt that goes into the body broke free but he can't get the bolt out because it just keeps spinning but won't come out... we have tried everything to get it out

I can think of a couple of possible solutions. The first one I would try is to stick something in the hole to prevent the bolt from just spinning such as a pry bar. This might help you to get the bolt loose. Another thing I can think of would be to simply use a torch to melt the bolt out. This can be time consuming but if all else fails it will work. You might even be able to just torch the bolt head and get it hot enough to pound off with a hammer.

• I NEED HELP ASAP! My dad is trying to change my lower left control arm on my 2001 pt cruiser and the bolt that goes into the body