Q: I need help ASAP !

I went to gwt my brakes done on my 2008 328i Bmw . After about an hour of driving it , the car shut off. The car would turn on but wouldnt move . So i called a tow truck and i took it home . I have had it sitting for about 2 weeks now . When i try to turn the car on, the car shakes and it doesn't fully power on . The doors don't lock meaning the key won't lock the doors . I don't know what it is , ugh

If your case is typical, the vehicle is definitely repairable and thus the thing to do is simply first get the underlying fault properly diagnosed. Based on what you are describing, at present you are having either a hard start or a rough idle, the causes of which can be pretty varied but it usually comes down to a fuel system, ignition, air induction fault, or a major sensor failure. Engine trouble codes may have been stored and a mechanic would check that possibility first. What you can do is request a mobile engine diagnostic. A certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will pinpoint the fault and explain the required repair and the cost. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I need help ASAP !