Q: I need an upstream O2 sensor replaced, I am going to purchase the part, I just need to make sure it is the right one

I need to replace my upstream O2 sensor on my vehicle. I ordered the wrong part last time. If I provide a picture and a part name can you tell me if I selected the correct part?

Most if not all O2 sensors look very similar and may work different internally. Unless you are getting an O2 sensor from the manufacturer dealer for your exact application we would not be able to know if you get the correct one. Even some aftermarket ones that say are for your application may require wiring in to the old connector and these are not recommended.

3. I need an upstream O2 sensor replaced, I am going to purchase the part, I just need to make sure it is the right one