Q: i need a suggestion for what to try next

my alarm keeps going off when i plug in the battery. I press the reset button and it goes off but my car still wont start I dont know if i should take it to a mechanic that fixes the parts or an electric kind of mechanic that fixes the wiring i just replaced the battery to make sure that wasn't it. It doesn't even attempt to click or anything. the electric stuff turns on like the dash and lights windows work but nothing else happens. The little red light to the alarm turns off when i push the button i just replaced the clutch master and salve cynlinder because that was the original issue I don't know what else to do

Hi there. I would need to know if this is the factory alarm or an aftermarket alarm as it makes a big difference as to how the vehicle gets repaired. On this vehicle it is typically an aftermarket alarm that causes this. If it is indeed an aftermarket alarm then you will either need to see if a mechanic can remove the alarm, or most of the time it is best to take the vehicle to an alarm specialist that can either repair or replace your alarm. If this is the factory alarm then the alarm module will typically need to be replaced or bypassed as the module is typically no longer available. An electrical specialist would be best for this repair.

3. i need a suggestion for what to try next