Q: I need a replacement part and I don't know what it is

I need a replacement part and I've searched everywhere and I don't know the name of it. It's true part where the upper alternator bracket connects to

3. I need a replacement part and I don't know what it is

Q: Back lift gate latch stuck in locked position

Hello, the lift gate latch is released electrically, so there is no way to unlock it with the panel in place. The lift gate interior panel must be remove for access to get the lift gate open. Once the lift...

Q: ECU is disconnected and I can't program a new key. I lost the original key

Hi there. For your vehicle the ECU is showing a battery disconnect to the ECU for either a loose battery cable or a loose connection. Check the battery terminals and make sure that they are tight and clean from any...

Q: I replaced valve cover but have a broken bolt and now am leaking a decent amount of oil

Yes, missing one bolt can cause a bad leak and the only right way to solve the problem is to replace the bolt. Broken bolts can be a mechanic's worst nightmare. There are several methods that can be applied, but...