Q: I need a replacement part and I don't know what it is

I need a replacement part and I've searched everywhere and I don't know the name of it. It's true part where the upper alternator bracket connects to

3. I need a replacement part and I don't know what it is

Q: can i temporally get power steering back from a power steering assist fault in a 2011 ford fusion. want to trade in and not fix

Hi there. The Power Steering system on your Ford Fusion includes both the normal hydraulic system used for many years now to make steering your car easier, as well as a Power Steering Assist system that augments the regular power...

Q: I have a Nissan Altima 2005 the check engine light has turned on

Hi Mary. Thanks for contacting us today. The check engine light will illuminate when the ECU detects an error and stores a trouble code in the computer. This code will likely direct a mechanic to what is causing the vibration....

Q: 1994 Ford Ranger - the clutch pedal / master cylinder attaching bolt detached.

Hi there. The bolt would most likely be a metric bolt. Get a metric thread gauge and check the pitch of the thread and measure the width of the bolt with a tape measure. This will give you the dimensions...