Q: I need a replacement part and I don't know what it is

I need a replacement part and I've searched everywhere and I don't know the name of it. It's true part where the upper alternator bracket connects to

3. I need a replacement part and I don't know what it is

Q: Q: Car not moving when in gear

If the shifter linkage has failed or broke it will not allow the transmission to be put into gear. The transmission has multiple clutch packs that control the different gears that are used while driving. Inside these clutch packs are...

Q: What tire size should I use and what pressure should I run in the tires?

Your car may have one of three different tire sizes, depending on the actual trim level and engine size. It’s important that you continue to use the OEM-specified tire size when your original tires wear out. It’s also important that...

Q: How do I remove a broken bolt out of thermostat housing

Hi there. If the bolt is sticking out, then you can use a pair of vice grips to help remove the bolt or weld on a nut. If the bolt is broke off inside the threaded gallery, then you will...