Q: I need a replacement part and I don't know what it is

I need a replacement part and I've searched everywhere and I don't know the name of it. It's true part where the upper alternator bracket connects to

There is a bolt that should attach to the bracket and a small bracket on the front that attaches the wiring assembly to the alternator. In the rear of the alternator is a long bolt with a spacer that supports the alternator from being at a great angle. If you need further assistance with your alternator change, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I need a replacement part and I don't know what it is