Q: I need a newer car but am unsure what to buy.

I recently brought a porsche but it was crappy with the steering and the paint was scratched. i need a newer car now.

A: There are so many options for newer cars in...

There are so many options for newer cars in the same class as the one you have mentioned. Try visiting manufacturer's websites for the latest models and pricing plus the option to build your own factory built car or truck.

Do some research on sites like YouTube which have many review videos where people can tell you their experience with the vehicle. This way you can get a bunch of information about a car before you decide to buy it.

When you do settle on a vehicle, consider hiring one of our mobile experts to provide you with a pre-purchase vehicle inspection. We will help you determine your new vehicle is mechanically sound and well-maintained.