Q: I need a new thermostat and coolent flushed what is a fair cost to fix this

My check engine light went on. had it diagnosed. low coolant. I need a new thermostat and the coolant flushed. What should it cost to do this.

Hi there. If you had a low coolant light diagnosed through an error code, you should have a professional mechanic determine why the coolant was low. To get an accurate quote, please fill out a thermostat replacement request. Once we receive the detailed information from you, our team will be able to provide you with an accurate quote for the services you require.

3. I need a new thermostat and coolent flushed what is a fair cost to fix this