Q: I need a camshaft position sensor put in 2006 pt cruiser if i buy the part how much should mechanic charge to put it in if i buy p

Need a camshaft position sensor put in pt cruiser if i buy part how much should a shop charge to put in?unfortunatally we are13miles from your housecall. We are in stanton,de 19804

That is unfortunate that you are located out of our range. I would call your local shops and ask them what the cost would be to replace your camshaft position sensor, as different shops charge different labor rates.

3. I need a camshaft position sensor put in 2006 pt cruiser if i buy the part how much should mechanic charge to put it in if i buy p