Q: I'm wondering what would cause my car not to stay when it is warm , I'm changing all pre and post cat sensors today. No power also

Hello I'm having problems with my car, it has a lack of power, also will not start once it has reached normal temps, does not overheat. I've change all gaskets so they're are no vacuum leaks, my old reader tells me I'm lean in bank one and bank 2,idk what it could be, I'm changing pre and post sensors today, do you think an air box temp sensor could cause the no start warm issue? Thank you and sorry for not having proper punctuation oh and it ruins very rough until it's warm, then it kinda drives but feel very slow,

3. I'm wondering what would cause my car not to stay when it is warm , I'm changing all pre and post cat sensors today. No power also