Q: I'm wanting info on replacing my entire dash with a more modern set up including stereo and air conditioning

I'm wanting to replace my entire dash with a more modern set up including stereo system steering wheel and air conditioning and all that

The cardinal rule of modern auto electric systems is don’t modify them at least if you want to be sure the entire system will function glitch free. These systems rely on tight voltage regulation, known loads, and freedom from EMI and RFI which causes PCM/ECM malfunctions. A major bar to the modifications you are contemplating is if you are going to add or subtract electrical loads on the vehicle, that is modify the vehicle’s electrical system, you are going to need a design engineer with very specialized skills. We can only assist you with this to the extent of offering the valuable advice that these modifications are not recommended by OEM manufacturers even if you are absolutely confident that the shop doing the work has the qualifications. With regard to vehicle repair and maintenance, please continue to keep us in mind as that is what we are experts in. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I'm wanting info on replacing my entire dash with a more modern set up including stereo and air conditioning