Q: I'm trying to replace my carburetor with a Weber and need to know if this is a difficult task? 1987 Honda Accord

Is there any additional parts I may need to purchase with the kit? I seen a couple on eBay, I just feel like I'm going to get the kit and then there's going to be a part where I need to purchase something else to complete the task

Hi there - If you are buying a kit designed for your Accord from a reputable vendor, this is a pretty-straightforward conversion. The Weber 32/36, the basis for most of these conversions is popular, with lots of advice and spare parts availability on the Internet. If you buy a kit for your Accord specifically, the Weber should come with the proper "jetting" or fuel metering components, for your specific application, and the correct throttle linkage for your car. Just bolt it on and go. Stay away from "generic" conversion kits, unless you are both a competent mechanic, and have the skills to tune the carburetor jetting. Proper kits will cost a few bucks more, but are worth every penny.

3. I'm trying to replace my carburetor with a Weber and need to know if this is a difficult task? 1987 Honda Accord