Q: I'm trying to install rear main gasket

I don't know how to install a rear main gasket on my cj5 can you help with a vid or something

A: Hi there. The problem with replacing the re...

Hi there. The problem with replacing the rear main oil seal on a Jeep inline 6 is how delicate the process can be. Most professional mechanics do this job by removing the engine; giving them plenty of clearance so they don't damage the crank during removal. As far as videos showing how other do this job, there is a pretty good channel from guys called BleepinJeep that show how this is done. If you don't feel 100% comfortable doing this repair, you should contact one of our local ASE certified mechanics to do it for you.