Q: I'm trying to delete the power steering pump and just run the water pump and alternator with just the V-style belts

I'm trying to delete the power steering pump and just run the water pump and alternator with just v style belts but my pulleys will not line up so I can run 1 belt ... are there different pulleys I need to purchase ?

Hello there, the power steering pump is very important in the safe operation of your 1975 Ford F-150. Your vehicle came equipped with a power steering system. This system provides the assistance to the steering system allowing the vehicle to be turned and driven safely. Removing the power steering pump is not recommended. If the power steering pump failed, then it should be replaced.

• I'm trying to delete the power steering pump and just run the water pump and alternator with just the V-style belts