Q: I'm trying to confirm your price for a lower ball joint replacement and what steps are needed. I'm getting conflicting advice

I have a 2005 Acura tl. What's the process to replace a lower ball joint. I'm getting conflicting quotes. Y'alls seem rather low to what I've been receiving. Seems like y'all might be missing something. Thanks

Hi there. When it comes to the process of replacing ball joints, there are two steps - only one of which our mobile mechanics are able to complete. The first step is to replace the damaged ball joints - which is the quote you are receiving from our website. However, the second step is completing a suspension alignment - which is something that we do not offer. It might be a good idea to look at other quotes from shops and see if these two estimates are separate and determine which option is best for your schedule and budget.

• I'm trying to confirm your price for a lower ball joint replacement and what steps are needed. I'm getting conflicting advice