Q: I'm told timing is off on 2092 stype Jaguar and timing silenoid about how much will it cost to fix

I was told that the variable timing silenoid needs replaced and timing is off about what will that cost.

Hi there. The cost of replacing this component will vary based on whether it’s the solenoid, the switch or the electrical harness that powers the VVT. You can request an estimate to have one of our mobile mechanics complete this on your Jaguar by clicking this link to the service page, and selecting the Get a Quote blue button on that page.

3. I'm told timing is off on 2092 stype Jaguar and timing silenoid about how much will it cost to fix