Q: I'm sure it has something to do with my engine.

Okay I bought the vehicle yesterday and was told "it's only issue is a little hesitation upon sitting idle" I figured it'll just jerk a little or something after sitting idle. No. I can literally hold the pedal to the ground and then nothing. Until a second later it'll take off fast if I'm still heavy footing it. If not it'll take a second the rpm jumps to 2000 then down upon acceleration and it knocks when I turn the car off and then I was driving it and the steering wheel turned itself to its default position. I heard a brief sound of air like pressurized air and I'm pretty sure it came from my pedals and then the car started rolling backwards and I pressed the gas and nothing happened it wouldn't go it basically died but the lights were still on, I don't remember but I think the car was still running and then I put it in park, turned it off and then put it into drive and it was fine. Not accelerating from idle but fine. So I took it home and parked it. There's also a belt not moving

Unfortunately it sounds like you have several problems at the same time. I recommend having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the vehicle thoroughly to determine the cause of your concerns and recommend the needed repairs. We also perform a pre-purchase vehicle inspections to ensure the vehicle you are considering for purchase is safe and in good repair to avoid cases like this. Best of luck!

3. I'm sure it has something to do with my engine.