Q: I'm sure it has something to do with my engine.

Okay I bought the vehicle yesterday and was told "it's only issue is a little hesitation upon sitting idle" I figured it'll just jerk a little or something after sitting idle. No. I can literally hold the pedal to the ground and then nothing. Until a second later it'll take off fast if I'm still heavy footing it. If not it'll take a second the rpm jumps to 2000 then down upon acceleration and it knocks when I turn the car off and then I was driving it and the steering wheel turned itself to its default position. I heard a brief sound of air like pressurized air and I'm pretty sure it came from my pedals and then the car started rolling backwards and I pressed the gas and nothing happened it wouldn't go it basically died but the lights were still on, I don't remember but I think the car was still running and then I put it in park, turned it off and then put it into drive and it was fine. Not accelerating from idle but fine. So I took it home and parked it. There's also a belt not moving

A: Unfortunately it sounds like you have sever...

Unfortunately it sounds like you have several problems at the same time. I recommend having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the vehicle thoroughly to determine the cause of your concerns and recommend the needed repairs. We also perform a pre-purchase vehicle inspections to ensure the vehicle you are considering for purchase is safe and in good repair to avoid cases like this. Best of luck!