Q: I'm possibly buying a used 2001 Santa Fe gls awd with 87 000km. What are some things I should look out for?

Buying used... Do you have any tips so that I don't buy a bad Santa fe

At this mileage, you will want to ask for some of the service records if available. Listen for any strange noises while the engine is running and while driving the vehicle and don’t be afraid to ask questions. Check under the hood to see if the drive belts are cracked and the fluids are full. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can offer a pre-purchase inspection and give the vehicle in question a good look over then provide you with an estimate for any necessary repairs should you decide to buy it.

• I'm possibly buying a used 2001 Santa Fe gls awd with 87 000km. What are some things I should look out for?