Q: I do have $7,000 to spend. I would like to have the SUV. I've driven a Toyota 4Runner, but what would you recommend?

I am in the market to buy an SUV I have $7,000 to spare I would like to not spend-more than $9,500 it would be nice to also the same time spend the 7 only but what is it that you would recommend affordable wise and practical I'm used to the 4Runner what would you say is a good choice

Hi there. When it comes to purchasing a SUV vehicle, there are many factors to look into before making your decision. The following is a list of factors to check out:

• The price
  • Research the vehicle type maintenance and recalls
  • Having a budget to repair the vehicle, not just buy it
  • Knowing the safety features of the vehicle
  • Having a report on the vehicle for any accidents and all maintenance performed
  • It is best to buy a used vehicle that has more than 30K miles on it if you are going to buy a used vehicle - break in period
  • Does the vehicle have the storage and room you desire

There are many different SUV vehicles on the market and there is not just one to choose from. A pre-purchase inspection will have you decide if the vehicle is worth owing or not. If you need further assistance with your vehicle decision, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I do have $7,000 to spend. I would like to have the SUV. I've driven a Toyota 4Runner, but what would you recommend?