Q: I do have $7,000 to spend. I would like to have the SUV. I've driven a Toyota 4Runner, but what would you recommend?

I am in the market to buy an SUV I have $7,000 to spare I would like to not spend-more than $9,500 it would be nice to also the same time spend the 7 only but what is it that you would recommend affordable wise and practical I'm used to the 4Runner what would you say is a good choice

3. I do have $7,000 to spend. I would like to have the SUV. I've driven a Toyota 4Runner, but what would you recommend?