Q: I'm looking to buy 2003 Cadillac Escalade.

I'm looking to buy this vehicle. What are the common costs to maintain? oil, battery, etc. Is this vehicle famous for potential problems. is there any thing specific I should be checking?

Hi there:

In general, the 2003 Cadillac Escalade is a pretty reliable vehicle. With only 80,000 miles on a 2003 model, it’s likely that this car was lightly driven and possibly well maintained. You might want to ask the current owner for service records, and have a VIN history report completed. The best thing any potential car buyer can do to ensure their future car is a good one is to have a mobile mechanic complete a pre-purchase car inspection.

3. I'm looking to buy 2003 Cadillac Escalade.