Q: I'm looking for info on changing my car to manual from automatic

I've bought this car about 3 years now and plan on keeping it forever. I've always wanted to change this car to a sports model. I know it would be cheaper buying a new one but this is something personal i want to do and dont plan on trading her in. So I dont mind actually paying for as many parts as shes going to need and also to pay someone for seriously taking the chance to explain to me what are some options we can do and help me complete my dream car. We will go over parts etc. Id like any one who knows a lot about civics. Contact me through here with an email if youre seriously about boosting civics. Id get in contact as soon as possible cause i have a lot of questions to ask and a lot to talk about.

3. I'm looking for info on changing my car to manual from automatic