Q: i'm looking for a radiator fan for my 2010 hyundia Sonota. What model sonotas can I get one off of to work on my car?

My radiator fan went out on my 2010 hyundia sonota. What are the models that I can get one off of to fit my car?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Without knowing the sub-model of the vehicle it is difficult to say. The Sonatas do use different designs for their models. You are going to want to find one on a 2009-2010. If you can not find one in those years, shoot for later models. Newer models have switched to a different design and mount. For more help replacing the radiator, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. i'm looking for a radiator fan for my 2010 hyundia Sonota. What model sonotas can I get one off of to work on my car?