Q: I'm looking for a blueprint layouts for a transmission for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner

I have a 2010 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner transmission and I'm looking for the layout I'm how to put it back together the transmission type is a750e. If I can get some type of pictures of how it's put back together piece-by-piece that would be great

The Service Manual is sold here. I also suggest obtaining the Factory Service Manual for the vehicle as that manual will have additional guidance. Toyota may have also published a "Unit Repair Manual" for the a750e and you can ask the dealer about that. Note that ALL transmission related Technical Service Bulletins should be reviewed because often changes, fixes, and upgrades pertain to a re-build. Finally, note that there are aftermarket suppliers of enhanced parts and fixes for known issues in the transmission that only came into view once it entered service, starting back in 2003-2004. Those aftermarket fixes are incredibly valuable if you intend to do the best possible re-build and indeed can help you potentially end up with a transmission that has better functionality than the day it left the factory. If you are interested in a transmission re-build/replacement, YourMechanic professionals in certain locales can assist with that. Please simply inquire based on your locale. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. I'm looking for a blueprint layouts for a transmission for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner