Q: I'm looking at a jeep, but the transfer case is making some noise. It only effects driving when in 4WD. Is it worth buying and fix?

I'm looking at a jeep, but the transfer case is making some noise. It only effects driving when in 4WD. Is it worth buying and fixing? The jeep has a 4.0 fuel injected engine in it. The body has over 200k. But the engine mileage is unknown. Doesn't seem to have any rust or rot. Is the jeep worth it to buy. I can get it for $1800

3. I'm looking at a jeep, but the transfer case is making some noise. It only effects driving when in 4WD. Is it worth buying and fix?