Q: I'm looking at a 97 S500, 2 owner with 63,000 original miles - estate sale item. Everything is clean according to Auto ckeck.

I'm 62 on disability, [ Vet] looking for a quite , comfortable ride, . Right now I'm in for $5,550 incl commission and sales tax Do you think it's worth sticking my neck to go much higher. It was the persons car that was used in Neb, Their other house is in Paradise valley, Az Their second car their was-is, a cadillac which is bringing a retail price. So it's a nebraska car, supposively in great condition with good rubber. I would appreciate your opinion. Sincerely Greg Bremer

Hi there. I recommend performing a pre-purchase inspection and a 75 point safety inspection on the vehicle prior to buying the vehicle. Anyone can say that their car is in good shape, but there could be maintenance that needs to be performed on the vehicle due to lack of maintenance.

If you need further assistance with your inspection, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• I'm looking at a 97 S500, 2 owner with 63,000 original miles - estate sale item. Everything is clean according to Auto ckeck.