Q: I'm looking at a 97 S500, 2 owner with 63,000 original miles - estate sale item. Everything is clean according to Auto ckeck.

I'm 62 on disability, [ Vet] looking for a quite , comfortable ride, . Right now I'm in for $5,550 incl commission and sales tax Do you think it's worth sticking my neck to go much higher. It was the persons car that was used in Neb, Their other house is in Paradise valley, Az Their second car their was-is, a cadillac which is bringing a retail price. So it's a nebraska car, supposively in great condition with good rubber. I would appreciate your opinion. Sincerely Greg Bremer

3. I'm looking at a 97 S500, 2 owner with 63,000 original miles - estate sale item. Everything is clean according to Auto ckeck.