Q: I'm Looking at a 2006 Bmw 750 I with a 140000 miles on it it drives nice but the airbag,parking brake and seat belt light is on th

The air bag light,parking Brake and seat belt light is on is this a expensive fix?

Hi there. The trouble with giving a price estimate on warning lights is that without being there to inspect the vehicle and complete a warning light inspection, it’s difficult to know what is causing the fault code. In some cases, it’s simply an electrical glitch that can be resolved by clearing the codes. In other cases, it can be a fault of the safety device itself. You might want to consider having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a pre-purchase car inspection.

3. I'm Looking at a 2006 Bmw 750 I with a 140000 miles on it it drives nice but the airbag,parking brake and seat belt light is on th