Q: I'm looking at 8-10 year old MB E320 in diesel and gas. Which has the overall lower cost of ownership and greater reliability? Tha

I want to know which car is more reliable and has the lower cost of ownership

Hi there. In regards to overall service and maintenance, gasoline powered vehicles have fewer components that require routine service. The cost of maintaining a gasoline powered vehicle tends to be slightly lower. In regards to fuel economy, the turbo diesel is slightly better.

• I'm looking at 8-10 year old MB E320 in diesel and gas. Which has the overall lower cost of ownership and greater reliability? Tha