Q: I'm interested in Buying a Subaru Legacy, because I'm starting a new family.

My last car was a money pit (Audi A4 2009) the only thing it seem to do was take my money. I have no interest in experiencing that again I couldn't possibly afford it. More reason why I'm opting for a used car instead of new or lease, (no payments for me please). With that being said I would like a reliable daily driver car, used, thats not so expensive. I would also like to work on the car and learn how to properly take care of a car and rid my ignorance of cars (because the Audi dealership took full advantage of me). Are Subarus expensive to maintain? Any other suggested cars?

A: There can't be any expectations with ho...

There can't be any expectations with how good or bad a vehicle will be after buying it. However, we do have technicians that do pre-purchase car inspections. If you would like a professional technician to come take a look at your car and give you advice about the issues before you buy it, I would recommend YourMechanic. They can send a certified mechanic to your location to inspect the vehicle before you buy it