Q: I'm interested in Buying a Subaru Legacy, because I'm starting a new family.

My last car was a money pit (Audi A4 2009) the only thing it seem to do was take my money. I have no interest in experiencing that again I couldn't possibly afford it. More reason why I'm opting for a used car instead of new or lease, (no payments for me please). With that being said I would like a reliable daily driver car, used, thats not so expensive. I would also like to work on the car and learn how to properly take care of a car and rid my ignorance of cars (because the Audi dealership took full advantage of me). Are Subarus expensive to maintain? Any other suggested cars?

There can’t be any expectations with how good or bad a vehicle will be after buying it. However, we do have technicians that do pre-purchase car inspections. If you would like a professional technician to come take a look at your car and give you advice about the issues before you buy it, I would recommend YourMechanic. They can send a certified mechanic to your location to inspect the vehicle before you buy it

3. I'm interested in Buying a Subaru Legacy, because I'm starting a new family.