Q: I'm having trouble with my security indicator button it sometimes takes me 10 + tries to start my car

So when I turn my key to the on position and then you press your ignition lock button, 90% of the time I have to do it up to 10-20 before it will start my car. I changed the batteries that's not working. As well as it seems like the actual system on the inside is loose and it's not getting good connection. Is this a possibility? Do you guys sell new ones

Hello there. There are many electrical, ignition and fuel system components that can create similar starting issues as opposed to a security system. In most cases, if the security system is malfunctioning, it will prohibit starts entirely; as it will disable the ignition system. You problem is more likely an ignition system or fuel restriction issue. The best way to diagnose your Mazda’s problems is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. I'm having trouble with my security indicator button it sometimes takes me 10 + tries to start my car