Q: I'm having trouble with my security indicator button it sometimes takes me 10 + tries to start my car

So when I turn my key to the on position and then you press your ignition lock button, 90% of the time I have to do it up to 10-20 before it will start my car. I changed the batteries that's not working. As well as it seems like the actual system on the inside is loose and it's not getting good connection. Is this a possibility? Do you guys sell new ones

3. I'm having trouble with my security indicator button it sometimes takes me 10 + tries to start my car