Q: I'm having problems with my back tires; there has been some skidding and an unpleasant scraping noise coming from my back tires.

Around a week ago my car started making a scraping noise, nothing was too bad at first it was just the noise that bothered me so I was hoping it would go away on its own. However, a couple days after the noise happened the ABS light came in in my car. I didnt know what it was for so I left it alone. In the beginning the car would mostly make the noise when I would turn my car toward the left, but after a couple days it would make the noise no matter what. Yesterday when I was on my way to work my back tires jerked while I was on the highway. I was going straight and it suddenly felt like the car was jerking to both the left and the right. I went slower and it helped a little bit, but I was still skidding. When I tried to go home after work it did the same thing. I didn't take the highway but it still felt like the car was skidding. When I look at the car it looks normal, there's nothing hanging from underneath the car and the wheels look normal to me. There's not a dent in the frame.

3. I'm having problems with my back tires; there has been some skidding and an unpleasant scraping noise coming from my back tires.